Mission Hills Country Club – Rancho Mirage CA Real Estate
Mission Hills Country Club – Rancho Mirage CA Real Estate – The prestigious private club and golf course community of Mission Hills Country Club is located off Dinah Shore Drive near Bob Hope Drive in beautiful Rancho Mirage, CA. Encompassing nearly 1,760 acres, Mission Hills Country Club has over 2,500 residences, including golf course homes, tennis condos, and luxury custom fairway estates all within a picturesque setting. The resort community is home to three 18-hole golf courses: the Pete Dye Challenge Course, the Palmer Course, and the Dinah Shore Tournament Course (annual site of the ANA Inspiration). World-class amenities include outstanding golf practice facilities, casual and fine dining, 33 tennis courts (19 hard courts, 10 grass, and 4 clay courts; recognized by the USTA and ATP Tour as one of the premier tennis facilities in the world), 4 pickleball courts, an outdoor pool, 10 beautifully manicured croquet courts (with local, national and international tournaments) and the 1,700 sq. ft. Spa and Sports Center. Residents of Mission Hills Country Club enjoy close proximity to shopping, fine dining, and entertainment, with the Palm Springs International Airport only 14 minutes (6.1 miles) away.
Mission Hills Country Club – Rancho Mirage CA Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
For more information about Mission Hills Country Club – Rancho Mirage CA homes for sale, or to schedule a private tour, please contact Rancho Mirage REALTORⓇ – Elaine Stewart directly at (760) 668-2399 or get in touch by email.
Mission Hills Country Club Rancho Mirage CA Real Estate Opportunities
- Fairway Estates – luxury homes on the Arnold Palmer Golf Course course or with lake views. *Monthly HOA dues: $363.
- Lakefront I & II Homes – 78 homes from 1,986 to 2,142 SQ.Ft., some on leased land. *Monthly HOA Dues: $543 (includes tennis membership).
- Legacy and Oakhurst at Mission Hills: The Legacy neighborhood features 156 homes around The Pete Dye Challenge Golf Course. *Monthly HOA dues $587 (includes fitness membership). Oakhurst features 60 homes around the Pete Dye Challenge or Gary Player Golf Course.
- Mira Vista Homes – 307 homes around the Gary Player Golf Course and adjacent to Mission Hills. *Monthly HOA Dues: $280 (includes a community pool and reduced daily play golf fees).
- Mission Haciendas – 21 homes on the Westin Pete Dye Golf Course. *Monthly HOA Dues: $303
- Oakmont Estates Homes – 76 homes around the Arnold Palmer Golf Course. *Monthly HOA Dues: $267
- Stone Ridge Estates Homes – 45 fairway homes on the Pete Dye Resort Golf Course. Monthly HOA Dues: $370 (includes community pool and social and fitness membership).
- Westgate at Mission Hills Homes – 31 custom estates and Westgate Mission Hills lots on the Pete Dye Challenge Golf Course. *Monthly HOA Dues: $421
- Mission Hills Country Club Condos (Monthly HOA dues vary depending on community): Mission Hills East – 371 condos homes on the Westin Mission Hills Golf Course on fee land; Tennis Villas – 221 units near the tennis club and clubhouse on leased land, and Fairway Homes – 617 condos with most units on the golf course on leased land.
*Current monthly HOA dues for all of the above are deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.
Mission Hills Golf Community Amenities
- Three golf courses: the Pete Dye Challenge, the Dinah Shore Tournament, and the Palmer Course
- Golf practice facilities: 17-acre driving range, chipping and putting greens
- Tennis facilities: 19 hard courts, 10 grass courts, and 4 clay courts; Croquet, and Pickleball
- 17,000-square-foot Wellness Center: personal and group fitness, personal trainers, full-service, Spa, and Salon
- Dining options: The Champions Bar + Craft Kitchen and Tommy’s Cafe at the Sports Club
Mission Hills Country Club Golf Events
- ANA Inspiration (formerly known as Kraft Nabisco Championship (Dinah Shore)
- AJGA, ClubCorp Mission Hills Desert Junior Golf Tournament
- PGA Club Professional Championship
- U.S. Open Qualifier
- California State Open
- U.S. National Seniors
- LPGA Section Qualifier
- PGA and LPGA Qualifying schools
The Rancho Mirage, CA Lifestyle
Rancho Mirage is one of nine cities in the Greater Palm Springs area within the beautiful Coachella Valley. Known for its luxurious, resort lifestyle and world-class golf courses, Rancho Mirage has been home to political leaders, corporate executives, and top entertainers. Several past U.S. Presidents, including Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, and Barack Obama have all enjoyed spending time here, earning the city the nickname “playground of presidents.” Rancho Mirage offers plenty of interests for all ages with some of the area’s most exciting attractions within its borders.
Sunnylands is a 200-acre estate with a nine-acre lush garden, stunning landscaping, walking paths, and a nine-hole golf course played by the famous from all around the world. The Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert includes 80 interactive, hands-on exhibitions such as the rope maze, rock climbing, gravity ball fall, loom weaving, and more. Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage is a popular destination for locals, visitors, and gambling enthusiasts.
The River at Rancho Mirage
Families can shop, dine, and catch a movie all on the same day at Greater Palm Springs’ only waterfront shopping and entertainment hub – The River at Rancho Mirage. The high-tech Rancho Mirage Amphitheater offers top-notch performances with seating up to 1,000 guests. More than a dozen, world-class golf courses are situated throughout the city, making it the perfect golfing destination such as the Pete Dye and Gary Player greens at Westin Mission Hills Resort and the Sinatra Resort & Country Club, just to name a few. List of all Rancho Mirage Golf courses.
For parents with school-age children, Rancho Mirage is served by the highly acclaimed Palm Springs Unified School District. Palm Valley School is a private school covering preschool-12th grade. The city is also home to a campus of Santa Barbara Business College, with academic degrees and career training. Rancho Mirage is only 11.5 miles from world-class shopping, dining, and cultural and entertainment options in Palm Springs, with the Palm Springs International Airport only 20 minutes (9.2 miles) away via CA-111 S.
Partner with Elaine Stewart, #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent for 11 years Straight in the Coachella Valley!
With over 28 years of experience in Coachella Valley real estate, Elaine Stewart provides the kind of knowledge, skills, dedication, and personalized service you need. Known for her warm and friendly personality, Elaine’s personal approach to the real estate process allows her to connect with her clients and find the perfect home in the right community. If you are looking to sell, Elaine will get your Rancho Mirage home sold quickly for top dollar. As your REALTORⓇ, Elaine will protect your best interests, advocate for you, negotiate on your behalf, and be your trusted guide and advisor every step of the way – ensuring the best results possible! Get started on finding your dream home today by contacting Elaine directly at (760) 668-2399 or get in touch by email.
You may also be interested in Rancho Mirage CA homes for sale in these other outstanding communities:
RE/MAX Desert Properties
74925 US Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Mobile Direct: (760) 668-2399
Email: Desertrealestate1 @ yahoo.com
BRE # 01169846