Mission Hills Country Club Homes | Rancho Mirage Real Estate
Mission Hills Country Club Homes | Rancho Mirage Real Estate
Located in the heart of the Coachella Valley, Mission Hills Country Country Club is a spectacular gated community with four golf courses. The 1,760-acre master-planned development has over 2,500 residences offering a large selection of homes styles, including tennis condos, golf course homes, and luxury custom fairway estates. The ultimate location for both golf and tennis, Mission Hills has a top-ranked tennis facility and golf courses that host major tournaments. Designed by three legendary architects, the suite of golf courses, including the Pete Dye Challenge Course, the Dinah Shore Tournament Course, the Arnold Palmer Course, and the Gary Player Signature Course, offers variety for every skill level. In addition to top-rated golf, members have access to exceptional dining options, 29 tennis courts (20 hard courts, 4 clay courts, and 5 world-class lawn tennis courts), an outdoor pool, and a 17,000 SQ.Ft. Spa and Sports Center. Mission Hills Country Club homes – Rancho Mirage real estate offers proximity to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, with the Palm Springs International Airport just 15 minutes away.
Mission Hills Country Club Homes – Rancho Mirage Real Estate
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Mission Hills Country Club Real Estate Opportunities
The community includes over 2,500 residences (golf course homes, tennis condos, and luxury custom fairway estates) on 1,760+ acres. The different subdivisions within Mission Hills CC include Fairways (condos), Fairway Estates, Mira Vista, Lakefront I & II, Mission Hills Haciendas, Legacy/Oakhurst, Stone Ridge, Oakmount, Westgate, Mission Hills East (condos), and Tennis Villas (condos).
- Fairway Estates: luxury homes on the Arnold Palmer Golf Course course or with lake views.
- Lakefront I & II Homes: 78 homes from 1,986 to 2,142 SQ.Ft., some on leased land. *Monthly
- Legacy/Oakhurst at Mission Hills: The Legacy neighborhood features 156 homes around The Pete Dye Challenge Golf Course. Oakhurst features 60 homes around the Pete Dye Challenge or Gary Player Golf Course.
- Mira Vista Homes: 307 homes around the Gary Player Golf Course and adjacent to Mission Hills.
- Mission Hills Haciendas: 21 homes on the Westin Pete Dye Golf Course.
- Oakmont Estates Homes: 76 homes around the Arnold Palmer Golf Course.
- Stone Ridge Estates Homes: 45 fairway homes on the Pete Dye Resort Golf Course.
- Westgate at Mission Hills Homes: 31 custom estates and Westgate Mission Hills lots on the Pete Dye Challenge Golf Course.
Condos at Mission Hills are situated on both Fee Land (you own the land on which your condo is built) and Leased Land (you lease the land on which your condo is built and make monthly lease payments).
- Mission Hills East – 371 condos homes on the Westin Mission Hills Golf Course, on Fee Land.
- Tennis Villas – 221 units near the tennis club and clubhouse, on Leased Land.
- Fairway Homes – 617 condos, most units are on the golf course, on Leased Land.
Mission Hills Country Club Amenities
Mission Hills Country Club has four golf courses: the Pete Dye Challenge Course, the Dinah Shore Tournament Course, the Arnold Palmer Course, and the Gary Player Signature Course. Practice facilities include a 17-acre driving range, chipping, and putting green.:
- Pete Dye Challenge Course: (Opened in 1988). At 6,955 yards, this course is a true test of skill. Featuring rolling fairways, elevated greens, classic deep bunkers, as well as Pete Dye’s trademark railroad ties marking the beautiful lakes throughout the course.
- Arnold Palmer Course: (Designed in 1978). Arnold Palmer’s first design in the desert. At 6,834 yards, this course is a Member favorite. Featuring rolling fairways with many doglegs and strategic driving holes, this course provides a true challenge to golfers of all skill levels.
- Dinah Shore Tournament Course: Home of the ANA Inspiration (formerly known as the Kraft Nabisco Championship), the first major tournament of the year on the LPGA Tour. The tournament celebrated its 45th anniversary in 2016. The 18th is a 646-yard par 5 with an island green fronting our expansive clubhouse.
- Gary Player Signature Course: (Opened in 1992) The Gary Player Signature Course has proved to be a popular one with both public and resort golfers. It is used as an alternative to the Pete Dye Course and is generally easier for the average golfer to play. Gary Player’s design makes extensive use of water, with lakes coming into play on 10 holes.
Mission Hills Golf Academy is the perfect resource for Members, with teaching professionals dedicated to helping players continually learn and improve their game. Instructional offerings Include:
- Introductory golf programming for all levels of player
- Complimentary clinics open to all membership categories
- Customized clinics specifically designed for each Member’s needs
- Private lessons with certified golf professionals
- Custom club fitting
- Video swing analysis
- Junior golf camps
Mission Hills hosted golf events include:
- ANA Inspiration (formerly known as Kraft Nabisco Championship (Dinah Shore)
- AJGA, ClubCorp Mission Hills Desert Junior Golf Tournament
- PGA Club Professional Championship
- U.S. Open Qualifier
- California State Open
- U.S. National Seniors
- LPGA Section Qualifier
- PGA and LPGA Qualifying schools
Sports & Wellness Center
The 17,000-square-foot Wellness Center at Mission Hills offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art fitness equipment. The lower level features Technogym selectorized equipment, a free weight area, and the Spa – offering massages, facials, and more. The upper level includes a large cardio theatre area and a Kinesis studio as well as an exercise studio for yoga, Tabata, tai chi, stretch, mat pilates, and more. Pilates reformer private and group training is available in the Pilates Studio.
The Racquet Sports facility at Mision Hills consists of 43 courts including 17 hard courts, 10 grass courts, 4 clay courts, and 12 pickleball courts. Racquet amenities are included with golf and sports level memberships. Mission Hills hosts an active Tennis and Pickleball program with mixers, leagues, annual tournaments, pro exhibitions, and drop-in play days and clinics. Organized Tennis and Pickleball team competitions are available for all levels.
The Mission Hills Croquet Club is one of the largest croquet clubs in the world, attracting a growing number of national and international tournaments. The Croquet Club offers introductory classes, clinics, practice games, and national and international tournaments each season.
Mission Hills Country Club Members can enjoy several dining facilities including the Champions Bar + Craft Kitchen and Tommy’s Cafe at the Sports Club. The Champions Bar offers a place to gather to enjoy a casual lunch, happy hour after a round of golf, or a delicious dinner to end a perfect day at the club.
Mission Hills Country Club Membership Options
- Premier Golf Membership: Unrestricted golf access at the Tournament, Dye and Palmer Courses, driving range, and golf leagues, plus tennis, pickleball, croquet, fitness, swimming, dining, and social access.
- Signature Golf Membership: Unrestricted golf access at the Dye and Palmer Courses, driving range, and golf leagues, plus tennis, pickleball, croquet, fitness, swimming, dining, and social access.
- Weekender Golf Membership: Golf access at the Dye and Palmer Courses (October 1 – May 31 and 7 day per week access to June 1 to September 30), as well as driving range, tennis, pickleball, croquet, fitness, swimming, dining, and social access are included.
- Sports Club Membership: Tennis, pickleball, croquet, fitness, swimming, dining, and social access.
- Club Social Membership: Indoor and outdoor dining and access to the full calendar of social events.
Partner with Elaine Stewart, #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent for 11 years Straight in the Coachella Valley!
Whether you are interested in Mission Hills Country Club homes – Rancho Mirage real estate, or it’s time to list your current property, Elaine Stewart provides the kind of knowledge, skills, dedication, and personalized service you deserve. Known for her warm and friendly personality, Elaine’s personal approach to the real estate process allows her to connect with her clients and find the right homes for them. With over 28 years of experience, you can be assured that Elaine will protect your best interests, advocate for you, negotiate on your behalf, and do whatever is needed to ensure the best results possible. Get started on finding your dream home today by contacting Elaine directly at (760) 668-2399 or get in touch by email.
You may also be interested in homes in these other outstanding Rancho Mirage communities:
- The Springs Country Club
- Thunderbird Country Club
- Rancho Mirage Country Club
- Morningside Country Club
RE/MAX Desert Properties
74925 US Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Mobile Direct: (760) 668-2399
Email: Desertrealestate1 @ yahoo.com
BRE # 01169846